Chief Retail Officer – Novo Banco
Electronics and Telecommunications Engineer, with a Post-Graduation in Advanced Banking Management, a Masters Degree in Marketing, an AMP from lESE Business School and an AMP from Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania.
- Executive Board Member of Novo Banco (Portugal) responsible for all Retail, Private Banking, Digital Channels and Retail Marketing, since Jan 2017.
- Founder and President of Best Bank (Portugal) since 2001 until 2016. Best is the leading digital Bank in Portugal, specialized in Asset Management and Trading.
- Board Member of Saxo Bank (Denmark), the worldwide FOREX leader serving Clients in more than 180 countries (2010-2011).
- Board Member at ES Ventures, a leading venture capital company in Portugal, with investments in innovative companies all over the world, mainly in the areas of Clean Tech, IT and Healthcare (2000 – 2014).
- President of the IT Company that managed the global information systems of Novo Banco Group (2001-2005).
- COO at Caixa Econ6mica Montepio Geral (1993 to 2000).
- Marketing and Commercial Director of Banking and Telecommunications at IBM Portugal (1985 -1993).
- Awarded the “Navegantes XXI” career distinction by ACEPI, the Portuguese Digital Economy Association, that distinguishes the personalities that contributed the most to the development of the information society and digital economy in Portugal (2011).